One thing I have learned over the years is that beliefs create limits. It’s almost impossible to rise above your beliefs. If you think you can, you can; if you think you can’t, you can’t. Therefore, it’s so important to change your beliefs to viewpoints that don’t limit you!
Crazy thing is I just didn’t realize I had limiting beliefs about money. So many things I heard growing up helped to create limiting beliefs about money…For Example:
Money doesn’t grow on trees; Rich people are snobs; Money is the root of evil, It’s not spiritual to have a lot of money; Having more money than you need is being greedy.
If you believe that you’ll never be wealthy, you’re right. If you believe you can’t stick to a budget, you’re right again.
- Money flows easily into my life.
- I allow myself to receive financial blessings into my life.
- My savings are growing each day.
- I am happy and grateful that money flows to me in greater quantities each day.
- Money flows to me freely and endlessly.
- I am aware of my true worth and deserve all the abundance that I am willing to receive.
- I make saving a priority in my life and my growing bank accounts are proof of that.
- Money is a tool working for me.